How to Activate Dark Mode in Minecraft Java Edition ?
How to Activate Dark Mode in Minecraft?
Minecraft is a game that must have been played by everyone. It has been 11 years since the minecraft game was released, even today the craze of this game has not reduced at all. Minecraft game is available on windows as well as on Android. Although playing on Windows is more fun, but on android it is quite challenging.
As you know a lot of people like dark mode and they use dark mode everywhere. If you talk about minecraft game, then at present, the dark mode has not been given by Mojang, but you can download its dark mode texture pack .
Dark mode in minecraft is available in Bed Rock Edition, Java Edition, Pocket Edition. We have already written an article on How to Enable Dark Mode in Minecraft Bedrock Edition(Windows 10), you can also read it.
First of all, you have to download a texture pack, which you can download from this link, After this you will get a zip file downloaded.
- Now you have to open Minecraft
- Now you have to select options from the main menu
- Now click on the resource box.
- Now you will have a folder open, in that you have to navigate and select that downloaded zip file.
- Now your work is done, you will see list of the resource pack, you have to select it
Your dark mode is enabled in minecraft, now you can enjoy this game.
Do not forget to share your opinion in the comments section and also join us on the social networking sites to stay connected with us.